On Saturday morning, July 2 Terry Loving shows off the forest near Southworth on a beautiful route that starts straight off the Fauntleroy Ferry. This trek is somewhere between a walk and a hike with a few hills. It offers a respite in the shade of giant trees. Bring a brown bag lunch.
Email Terry Loving with SEATTLE UNITY WALK in the subject line (so I don’t miss your email!)
· WALK ON to the Ferry to Southworth from the Fauntleroy dock around 10 am (exact ferry to be determined).
· Driving on the ferry is not recommended as wait lines on weekends are unpredictable.
· Parking in the Fauntleroy neighborhood is a challenge, so allow plenty of time.
· Tickets are purchased on the Fauntleroy side only or use an Orca card.
· Terry will meet you at Southworth at the bus stop after you walk off. (Do NOT get off at Vashon or you will miss the walk!)