Unraveling Grief: A Workshop to Heal, Transform and Thrive
Postponed until Wednesday, September 1
Rev. Meghan Smith Brooks, facilitator, is the author of Unraveling Grief: A Mother’s Spiritual Journey of Healing and Discovery with foreword by Marianne Williamson.
An empowering and experiential workshop for everyone ready to embrace, process and heal the pain of grief and loss.
- Unraveling unresolved grief to live a more meaningful life
- Transforming grief into gratitude by having the courage to heal the pain of deep grief
- Using guided meditation and journaling exercises
- Sharing our stories for empowerment
- Discovering the gift grief has to offer – will you accept it?
Love Offering: $35
Early Bird by August 15: $30