Anton Cauthorn, attorney at Reed Longyear, will give a Free Workshop on Will & Estate Planning on March 5th after the Service. Join us!
We’ll talk about important questions regarding your goals for family, health care decisions, and financial assets, and consider planning options. We will also review estate planning documents, particularly the purpose and decision-making powers in each document.
- Last Will and Testament
- Burial Directive and Instructions
- General Durable Power of Attorney
- Health Care Durable Power of Attorney
- Health Care Directive (Living Will)
- Advanced Mental Health Directives
- Community and Separate Property Agreements
- Special Needs Trusts