Free Workshop: Will & Estate Planning – Get Your Affairs In Order!
Date and Time: Sunday, March 5, 2023 - 11:15 am - 12:15 pm
In 2023 our Annual Theme is The Cycles of Life, so we know it’s time to get our affairs in order!
Anton Cauthorn, attorney at Reed Longyear, will give a Free Workshop on Will & Estate Planning on March 5th after the Service. Join us!
We’ll talk about important questions regarding your goals for family, health care decisions, and financial assets, and consider planning options. We will also review estate planning documents, particularly the purpose and decision-making powers in each document.
- Last Will and Testament
- Burial Directive and Instructions
- General Durable Power of Attorney
- Health Care Durable Power of Attorney
- Health Care Directive (Living Will)
- Advanced Mental Health Directives
- Community and Separate Property Agreements
- Special Needs Trusts
Estate Planning page at Reed Longyear.
Find out more about our Tree of Life Legacy Society here.
Tags: Estate Planning, 2023 Theme, Cycles of Life