Seattle Unity Has an Active and Thriving Prayer Community
Prayer is the foundation of the Unity movement and of Seattle Unity. Prayer and meditation are the keys to bringing into manifestation all that we wish for our lives. There are many opportunities for prayer support. All matters of prayer at Seattle Unity are always held in strict confidence.
Emily Cady, an Early Unity Writer, Said:
“Practice the Presence of God as you would practice music.”
Have you ever wondered what happens to a prayer request that you put in the prayer box?
The prayers that you place in the prayer box are picked up on Sunday afternoon and distributed to members of the prayer team. Members of the prayer team hold you or your loved one in prayer every day for the following week. Each member prays that the highest and best manifest for you or your loved one.
Here Are the Ways You Can Receive Prayer Support
- Connect with a Prayer Chaplain
- Drop a prayer request / intention in the prayer box before or after the Sunday service
- Contact Silent Unity via email, text, or by calling 1.816.969.2000
- Join us for Heart of Prayer class – offered each year, usually in the spring.
- The Daily Word provides daily inspirational readings.
Does Prayer Really Work?
How about tithing or the Law of Mind Action? What does it mean to have God serve through you? In each class we have the chance to explore these concepts and put them into action to see if they do. Classes offer a springboard to “walk our talk” and to bring ideas from something we have read or talked about into something we live.