This Holiday Season at Seattle Unity is Amazing!
Sat Dec 8
(for the 5 – 13 year old set)
Sun Dec 9
Sat Dec 15
Sat Dec 15
Sun Dec 16
Wed Dec 19
Sat Dec 22
Sun Dec 23
Sun Dec 23
Mon Dec 24
Sat Dec 29
Sun Dec 30
Sun Jan 6
Spirit Groups & Service Teams meeting weekly
Spirit Groups & Service Teams meeting monthly or bi-monthly
Guru Gayatri Yoga & Meditation Center weekly class times
Connecting in CommUnity
Got questions? Come to the next Tech-Know Time session December 9th
Sign up for targeted texts or emails during the month. You can cancel at any time, if it doesn’t suit you.
There is a button on our website “Breeze membership”, on multiple pages, which will also take you there.
- Sunday December 2: Rev. Karen Lindvig leads the service and our featured artist is Shauynce Omar
- Sunday December 9: Rev. Karen Lindvig leads the service and our featured artist is Tiffany Wilson
- Sunday December 16: Guest speaker Diane Robertson leads the service and our featured artists are Ireland & Savannah Woods
- Sunday December 23: Rev. Karen Lindvig leads the service and our featured artist is our stupendous Christmas Choir, conducted by Matt Corey; the Men’s Group Annual Brunch follows the service
- Burning Bowl Sunday December 30: Rev. Karen Lindvig leads the service and our featured artist is Chava Mirel
Looking to the Future
The notice is up: Record #3026579-LU
Notice of Design Review Board Recommendation Meeting
Wednesday December 5, 2018 at 6:30 pm
Land use application to allow 28 story, 374 unit apartment building and a three story institution (Seattle Unity). Parking for 286 vehicles proposed Existing building to be demolished.
New Building Update Info Session Dec 9th 11:30 am- 12:30 pm
Curious about what’s the latest?
Join Diane Robertson and others
to learn all the newest news about our new facility.
This is US
Where We’ve Been Who We Are What We Dream
Find ALL the “This is US” posts: https://seattleunity.org/category/this-is-us/
Check with Terry at this seasonal time of year, and help!
- the Great Seattle Unity Moveout
- Deck The Halls
- Boxing Day
Terry is awaiting a call from YOU!
(206) 622-8475 x 114 or email@example.com
Here are some images from our marvelous
thanks to all the wonderful volunteers who made this the delightfully successful feast that it was! And, Thanks Jeffry & Casey for the photos.
For Your Healing Section
A new section devoted to your improved health started by Yolanda Goff – you are welcome to join in!
The holidays are here! Here are some tips to make sure you keep active and healthy during this time of the year.
- Focus on portion control and pack healthful snacks when traveling to avoid hunger cravings.
- Do not skip meals. Try to eat more fruits.
- Sneak in time to go walking or stand and stretch every hour while at work.
- Avoid unnecessary stress. Take 15-20 minutes to quietly meditate daily.
- Maintain your exercise routine as much as possible throughout the holidays.
- Sneak in a nap while on vacation. 20-30 minutes can improve mood, alertness and performance.
Enjoy your holidays!
Be happy and be in joy, VitalityConsultant Yolanda Goff
Have Your Christmas Cookies & Your Skinny Jeans Too – a free webinar with Coach Keia Del Rosario Wednesday Dec 5th @ 5 pm
Bookstore Clearance Sale!
The Wider World
Nov 23 – Dec 20
Nov 30 – Dec 2
Saturday Dec 1
Sunday Dec 9
Friday Dec 14
Center for Sacred Art
Cunning Crow Apothecary
Door to Grace
East West Bookshop
James Howard Band
Jeffry W Myers