Seattle Unity Church is an independent organization, as are all Unity churches and spiritual centers.
Unity Worldwide Ministries provides resources and support, but the decisions relating to each Unity church or center are independent.
Spiritual leadership, and leadership “overall” at Seattle Unity, is provided by Reverend Karen Lindvig, our revered Senior Minister. See Rev. Karen’s page.
The Board of Trustees, elected from our members, is responsible for the long-term well-being of the church. They thoughtfully oversee the high-level finances, purposes, and policies of Seattle Unity.
Church Main Line General Information 206.622.8475
Reverend Karen Lindvig
Rev. Karen is available for spiritual counseling and schedules meetings on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Her best times are between 11 am and 5 pm.
To make an appointment, email Karen at email@example.com.
Worship Arts Director
Erin McGaughan ErinM@seattleunity.org
Youth & Families
Marla Durden Youth@seattleunity.org
Terry Loving Volunteer@seattleunity.org
Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees of Seattle Unity is a group of members voted into leadership based on their personal and professional skills and united in their love of the Seattle Unity Church. Their purpose is to oversee the strategic plan and the financial state of the church while upholding Unity principles. Their goal is to hold their heads in the clouds, while keeping their feet well grounded.
We Welcome our Board of Trustees
Their varied duties include:
- Upholding the spiritual purpose of the Ministry
- Holding the highest interest of the Membership in conducting the business of the Ministry
- Determining policies and procedures related to the Church’s tithes and stewardship programs
- Determining business needs of the Ministry & authorize payment of moneys for these purposes
- Managing the assets of the Church
- Establishing and overseeing committees to expand the effectiveness of the board & to create a community effort
If you would like to speak with a member of the Board, please call 206-622-8475, ext. 256, or look for one of these friendly faces after a Sunday service. They are always happy to speak with you.
Our Board of Trustees generally meets on the third Thursday of every month. If you are interested in being a guest at a meeting, please contact Board Chair Heidi Nathe or Rev. Karen Lindvig.